French by birth but a global explorer by inspiration – Vincent Kraft is an artistic photographer who has been pursuing Street Photography and URBEX for more than 10 years.
Following the completion of his art and photographic studies at the IPESAA in France, Vincent Kraft embarked on an ongoing discovery that has taken him through 50 countries and across 200,000 km. Vincent Kraft’s aesthetic revolves around the themes of instantaneity, perspectives, and the temporal nature of abandoned places.
Over the years, his artwork has been featured in prestigious photography books and various international exhibitions in London, Cardiff, Paris, and Valletta. Vincent Kraft was also the recipient of the ‘Prize of the Public Award’ at the London Photo Festival and he has recently received recognition from Valletta 2018, European Capital of Culture.
- 2007 I Tompress, Edition Sud Ouest I France I Book
- 2009 I A2 Pas du Louvre I Paris, France I Art exhibition
- 2012 I 4 Seas 4 Sights I Cardiff, Wales I Art exhibition
- 2015 I London Photo Festival I London, England I Contest / Art exhibition
- 2016 I Art on a Postcard I London, England I Charity / Art exhibition
- 2017 I Roche Bobois art show I Milan, Italy I Private collection
- 2018 I STREET I Valletta, Malta I European Capital of Culture / Art exhibition
- 2019 I GHOST (coming soon) I Valletta, Malta I Art exhibition
An artist has always more to share than its artworks. His universe and influences are just as important because they are essential keys to understand his work. Vincent Kraft has now revealed his most intimate asset: his personal logbook when traveling and capturing photographs.
You would like to know more about the travel diary, you have some queries regarding a photograph, a series or the artist. Please do not hesitate to contact Vincent Kraft directly for more information.