French by birth but a global explorer by inspiration – Vincent Kraft is an artistic photographer who has been pursuing Street Photography and URBEX for more than 15 years.
Following the completion of his art and photographic studies at the Superior Art School in France, Vincent Kraft embarked on an ongoing discovery that has taken him through more than 50 countries and across 200,000 km. Vincent Kraft’s aesthetic revolves around the themes of instantaneity, perspectives, and the temporal nature of abandoned places.
Over the years, his artwork has been featured in prestigious photography books and various international exhibitions in London, Paris, Milan, Valletta and Cardiff. Vincent Kraft was also the recipient of the ‘Prize of the Public’ award at the London Photo Festival and the recognition from Valletta 2018, European Capital of Culture.
- 2020 I GHOST (coming soon)
- 2019 I VERSO I Saint Julians, Malta I Art exhibition
- 2018 I LOST I Valletta, Malta I Art Exhibition
- 2018 I STREET I Valletta, Malta I European Capital of Culture / Art exhibition
- 2017 I Roche Bobois – Art Show I Milan, Italy I Private collection
- 2016 I Art on a Postcard I London, England I Charity / Art exhibition
- 2015 I London Photo Festival I London, England I ‘Prize of the Public’ award / Art exhibition
- 2012 I 4 Seas 4 Sights I Cardiff, Wales I Art exhibition
- 2009 I A2 Pas du Louvre I Paris, France I Art exhibition
- 2007 I Tompress, Edition Sud Ouest I France I Book
An artist has always more to share than its artworks. His universe and influences are just as important because they are essential keys to understand his work. Vincent Kraft has now revealed his most intimate asset: his personal logbook when traveling and capturing photographs.
Discover all the different articles from Newspapers, Magazines, Websites and Social Media related to the photographic exhibitions and artistic projects of Vincent Kraft.
You would like to see more photographs captured from different angles with another distinctive point of view. Discover more series of photographs from all around the world.
You would like to see more exhibitions covering different subjects in various locations. Discover more international exhibitions.